Genesis 1:16 states: "God made a greater light to rule the day.
When I read this on November 27, 2011 I recorded this in my scripture journal:
"I want to be a greater light for my Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ. Christ is the Greatest light of all and he is our example on this earth. I too want to be like Christ and be with my Heavenly Father again".
Now I want to add on to this thought. I want to be an example of the believers. I want to be able to strengthen those around me. This will not always be easy. Satan will try to interfere with my righteous desires. I must not let him win. There is so much good I can do. I shudder to think how many lives would be affected if I strayed even a little from the straight and narrow path leading to eternal life. I am an example for more people than I realize. I don't want to negatively affect the spiritual well-being of anyone on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment